Catahoula / Corcordia / Tensas Farm Bureau Insurance *
Get in touch!
Catahoula / Corcordia / Tensas -
Farm Bureau Insurance*
216 Airport Rd.
Jonesville , Louisiana 71343
Phone: (318) 339-6633
1010 Third Street
Ferriday , Louisiana 71334
Phone: (318) 757-3613
St. Joseph Office
1237 Plank Rd.
St. Joseph , Louisiana 71366
Phone: (318) 766-3030
Fax: (000) 000-0000
Real Service, Real People
Get Farm Bureau Insurance*
Farm Bureau Insurance®* prides itself on providing our policyholders with genuine personal service and fast claims processing. By maintaining an expansive network of local agents across the state; we can better serve you, because we’re already right there with you.
About Our Agency
Ronnie J. Bruit
In Louisiana we’ve seen just about everything nature can throw our way. Through it all, our Catahoula / Concordia / Tensas Parish Farm Bureau office has proven that we’ve got you covered. We’ve provided our policyholders with real service by real people when they needed it most. Not only is our claims service fast and fair, but we’ve also developed a local network of agents right here in Catahoula / Concordia / Tensas Parish to provide you with excellent customer service and make sure your family is protected for the future. With offices in Ferriday, St. Joseph and Jonesville, we are uniquely positioned to cover all of Catahoula / Concordia / Tensas Parish.
Our office is staffed by an experienced team of professional, dedicated Farm Bureau Insurance* Agents.
CNN: Top Stories
- Chickens become campaign issue
- Facebook 'real name' policy stirs debate
- Charged in son's death 31 years later
- Colo. victim's parents sue ammo sellers
- Fallout from spy's dramatic revelations
FOX News: Latest Headlines
- HE 'DOESN'T MISS' Pa. cop ambush suspect an expert marksman, dad says
- ASTRONAUTS' NEW RIDE NASA awards space taxi contract to Boeing, SpaceX
- SHAKESPEAREAN SLUR? Group condemns Biden's reference to 'Shylocks'
- OFF-KILTER VOTE? Scotland push to secede comes with dire warnings
- HOMEGROWN THREAT: NY man accused of trying to recruit for ISIS
- Unemployment Insurance Claims Report: April 27, 2012
- Louisiana Taxpayers Have Received $534 Million in State Individual Income Tax Refunds
- Annual Drawdown at Catahoula Lake Scheduled to Begin May 1
- DOE Releases Application for Schools to Participate in Statewide Scholarship Program
- Mineral and Energy Board Reports on April Lease Sale
Products & Services
Available Automobile Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Driver Training
- Good Student, Senior Savings
- Senior Defensive Driving
- Home Discount
- Active Military Personnel Discount
Available Homeowner Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Home Protection Credits
- Building Code Discounts
- Wind Protection Discounts
For more information or to see if you qualify for any of these discounts, contact your local Farm Bureau Insurance®* agent.