Catahoula / Corcordia / Tensas Farm Bureau Insurance *
Get in touch!
Catahoula / Corcordia / Tensas -
Farm Bureau Insurance*
216 Airport Rd.
Jonesville , Louisiana 71343
Phone: (318) 339-6633
1010 Third Street
Ferriday , Louisiana 71334
Phone: (318) 757-3613
St. Joseph Office
1237 Plank Rd.
St. Joseph , Louisiana 71366
Phone: (318) 766-3030
Fax: (000) 000-0000
Real Service, Real People
Get Farm Bureau Insurance*
Farm Bureau Insurance®* prides itself on providing our policyholders with genuine personal service and fast claims processing. By maintaining an expansive network of local agents across the state; we can better serve you, because we’re already right there with you.
About Our Agency
Ronnie J. Bruit
In Louisiana we’ve seen just about everything nature can throw our way. Through it all, our Catahoula / Concordia / Tensas Parish Farm Bureau office has proven that we’ve got you covered. We’ve provided our policyholders with real service by real people when they needed it most. Not only is our claims service fast and fair, but we’ve also developed a local network of agents right here in Catahoula / Concordia / Tensas Parish to provide you with excellent customer service and make sure your family is protected for the future. With offices in Ferriday, St. Joseph and Jonesville, we are uniquely positioned to cover all of Catahoula / Concordia / Tensas Parish.
Our office is staffed by an experienced team of professional, dedicated Farm Bureau Insurance* Agents.
CNN: Top Stories
- Meg Ryan, John Mellencamp break up
- Feds rule on Beyonce-Jay Z Cuba trip
- Boris Becker: I burn like a volcano
- Switzerland's 'suicide tourism' doubles
- Cops: Couple stole from MH370 victims
FOX News: Latest Headlines
- 'UNAMBIGUOUS': Pentagon broke law with Sgt. Bergdahl swap, GAO finds
- 'GLOBAL CATASTROPHE' ISIS' thirst for oil could wreak havoc, experts say
- OCTOPUS LESSONS Mollusk provides model for latest camouflage tech
- NUKE TRAINING SCANDAL Dozens kicked out of Navy for role in cheating ring
- RADICALIZED IN EUROPE How 1 Iraqi returned ready to kill his family
- Unemployment Insurance Claims Report: April 27, 2012
- Louisiana Taxpayers Have Received $534 Million in State Individual Income Tax Refunds
- Annual Drawdown at Catahoula Lake Scheduled to Begin May 1
- DOE Releases Application for Schools to Participate in Statewide Scholarship Program
- Mineral and Energy Board Reports on April Lease Sale
Products & Services
Available Automobile Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Driver Training
- Good Student, Senior Savings
- Senior Defensive Driving
- Home Discount
- Active Military Personnel Discount
Available Homeowner Discounts for Qualifying Customers:
- Home Protection Credits
- Building Code Discounts
- Wind Protection Discounts
For more information or to see if you qualify for any of these discounts, contact your local Farm Bureau Insurance®* agent.